Monday, April 13, 2015

72 Behold, and lo, I will take care of your flocks, and will raise up elders and send unto them.
 73 Behold, I will hasten my work in its time.
 And, as it is written—Whatsoever ye shall ask in faith, being united in prayer according to my command, ye shall receive.
 And ye are called to bring to pass the gathering of mine elect; for mine elect hear my voice and harden not their hearts;

Monday- P-day party day at that!!! hahah it was an OK day!!!!

Tuesday-Zone meeting hot seat(missionaries last meeting) 

Wednesday-Wednesday was a busy day!!! Had a lot of less active lessons

Thursday-We prepared for transfers. We cleaned our apartment all day and then cleaned the car!

Friday-saw a couple more members and less actives.
Saturday- made contact with a media referral

Sunday- We had church and it was fun, we took lots of pics for E Hintze thinking he was leaving but turns out he isn't. We had an end of transfer sleep over with the other Elders and well transfer text came and none of us were on there..... stayed up till midnight laughing and crying cause we were laughing super hard. The Elders agree that I am the most random questioner. Hahah it's funny

Inline image 2
 Me and Sister Talbot and, me and Brother Moses
 Inline image 1

ttyl got to go save some souls!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment